1) Sponsorship fees should be payed by the first month after the start of the season.
2) A player must be 21 years of age to shoot in the league.
3) Each team will have a maximum of 10 players on their roster & a minimum of 4 players.
4) Any new players added to the team roster must notify the league secretary the Tuesday prior to the week he will be shooting.
5) Shooters must shoot 75% of the leagues games to qualify for any of the leagues awards.
6) Scheduled starting time is 6:30pm. If a player does not show up by the start of his game, 10 minutes will be allowed. The next game will be shot. If said player does not show up by 7:30, player will forfeit all 4 games.
7) The home team will plug the table for the 1st & 3rd rounds, visitors will plug on the 2nd & 4th rounds.
8) The game is 8-ball last pocket, you do not have to call kisses.
9) A shooter must have 1 foot on the floor at all times.
10) A miscue on the break, provided the rack was not touched, is not considered a break. The shooter then has 1 more chance to break. If he miscues again, his opponent will break.
11) If the 8-ball is made on the break without scratching, he wins the game. If he does scratch, he loses. If any combination of solids or stripes are made on the break, the shooter has the choice. If he misses the shot, the table is still considered open. A scratch on the break leaves an open table, regardless if any balls were made.
12) If the cue ball jumps off the table, it will be considered a scratch. If any object balls leave the table, it will be spotted, including the 8-ball.
13) There will be NO jumping over other balls with the cue ball. This will result in loss of game.
14) If your opponent puts in your last ball, you then have a choice of pocket for the 8-ball, and you must keep that pocket.
15) The 8-ball is not neutral, and at NO time may a player deliberately shoot at the 8-ball before his last ball is made, or to knock 8-ball out of opponent’s corner. Loss of game if this is done.
16) The 8-ball must be made on a separate shot.
17) Missing the 8-ball and scratching does not lose the game. The 3 or more rail bank on the 8 can be done with the cue or the 8-ball, and the player shooting this must call the shot.
18) In the event that you make your last 2 balls in the same shot, your last pocket will be where you called the shot, not where the last ball fell.
19) If the 8-ball falls into a pocket for any reason other than the shooters attempt, the game will be shot over (somebody bumps table, kids, drunks). NO safeties allowed. GOOD SPORTSMANSIP!!!
20) On a scratch, the entire cue ball is to be placed behind the line, which should be on all league tables.
21) If a player unintentionally moves or touches a ball on the table, it’s a foul, and loses his turn. His opponent then has the option of placing the ball back, or leaving it where it is.
22) Opposing captains will settle disputes between shooters. If the dispute cannot be settled by them, the game will be shot over.
23) When shooting, the use of an opponent’s ball is illegal. Intentionally shooting an opponent’s ball first is a loss of game.
24) Players may be added to the team roster up to 6 weeks prior to the end of the season. NO players can be added after that.
25) Any make-up games shall be made up with 2 weeks. The 2 captains will agree on a date for the match. Any team not showing up will be fined $10.00 and forfeit the match.
26) While the game is in progress, there will be NO table talk. There will absolutely be “NO COACHING”. When opponents shot is over, you should be at the table. Coaching will result in loss of game.
27) All rules are subject to change by a meeting of the team captains. The majority will rule.
28) On an open table, you may use any combination except hitting the 8-ball first. You must also call the ball you want made in a certain pocket.
29) Anyone having to leave early because of work etc., must shoot 2 full rounds first, and then you must not have any back to back games, unless agreed by both captains.
30) No player is allowed to walk around the table to see the angle of a shot for the shooter, or it will be a loss of game. Only the 2 that are playing are allowed to go near the table.
31) There will be NO throwing or breaking cue sticks. First time it happens, it will be an automatic loss of their 4 games. Second time will be ejected from the league.
32) League ejections will be ineligible to play for 3 years after being ejected. Current ejections prior to 2020 will be eligible to play in the 2023-2024 season.
33) The banquet will no longer have an open bar. Any extra money after all expenses are paid will be split evenly between the teams and given to the captains to be split appropriately.